REGISTRATION FOR AN EMPLOYER / BUSINESS / ORGANIZATION
Tellusthepoint helps employers to analyze how they use schoolwork in their organizations. The data analysis enables employers to make personnel decisions with greater precision, and it enables them to understand their products and services as practical applications of schoolwork. We also help employers to communicate the results to educators and students with the goals of linking schoolwork to products, services and jobs, and increasing the likelihood that graduates will have the knowledge and skills they need to work for the organization. Employers who operate businesses are invited to promote their products and services on Tellusthepoint within the context of linking learning to life.
Tellusthepoint's success depends on feedback from businesses/organizations because students and schools need you to tell them the knowledge and skills graduates need to work for you. Giving feedback is as easy as completing a survey. As a business/organization member of Tellusthepoint, we encourage you to commit to do at least one of the following:
(1) Use Tellusthepoint to analyze how you use schoolwork in your business/organization,
(2) Use Tellusthepoint to give feedback to schools about how you use schoolwork in your business/organization,
(3) Use Tellusthepoint to post internships and jobs at your business/organization that are linked to subjects taught in school,
(4) Use Tellusthepoint to showcase your products or services as practical applications of subjects taught in school, or
(5) Use Tellusthepoint to sponsor educational programs that link learning to life.
To provide more details about how you use knowledge in your organization, we invite you to register your products/services on Tellusthepoint, to encourage your employees to join Tellusthepoint (or at least complete the Survey of High School Graduates), and to give feedback in the "Explore" subjects sections of the site. By sharing on Tellusthepoint, you will help us in our mission to ensure that students everywhere graduate with the knowledge and skills they need.
Linking learning to real life is the future of education. Thank you for helping us to create it.