REGISTRATION FOR A FAMILY
Tellusthepoint helps parents and extended family members to share with students in their families how they use schoolwork in the real world. While graduates are encouraged to share their experiences with students everywhere, we encourage families to first give feedback to the students in their lives. A family membership on Tellusthepoint is also an easy way for parents to enable students less than 13 years of age to benefit from Tellusthepoint.
Tellusthepoint's success depends on honest and regular feedback from graduates. The first students to benefit from your feedback should be the students in your family. As a family member of Tellusthepoint, you will be able to gather immediate and extended family members in a single group for the benefit of students in you family. We encourage you to commit to do at least one of the following:
(1) Use Tellusthepoint to give feedback to the students in your family about which subjects you have used in real life,
(2) Use Tellusthepoint to tell students in your family what they should be learning (but probably aren't),
(3) Use Tellusthepoint to give feedback to the schools/colleges your students attend to make them better,
(4) Use Tellusthepoint to discover other families that are helping their students link learning to real life, or
(5) Encourage other families to join Tellusthepoint and share how they have used schoolwork in real life.
We believe that feedback from graduates like you is the key to solving the puzzle of how schoolwork is used in the real world. How well did your school/college prepare you for life? How much of each subject you studied have you actually used? Which subjects have been most useful? Your feedback will positively impact students in your family and students everywhere.
Linking learning to real life is the future of education. Thank you for helping us to create it.