REGISTRATION FOR A GRADUATE
Tellusthepoint provides graduates with an easy way to make a big social impact. We believe that feedback from graduates who are dealing with real life is the key to solving the puzzle of how schoolwork is used in the real world. By simply sharing how you have used schoolwork in your life, you will help to solve one of the biggest problems in education and society. Whether you are a recent graduate, have been working for more than 30 years, or are retired, your feedback will positively impact students everywhere. When you join Tellusthepoint, you will discover from other graduates new and interesting ways to use the knowledge and skills you already have. You may also discover the knowledge and skills you need to acquire for new jobs and new opportunities you may wish to pursue.
Tellusthepoint's success depends on honest and regular feedback from graduates. Giving feedback is as easy as completing a survey. As a graduate member of Tellusthepoint, we encourage you to commit to do at least one of the following:
(1) Use Tellusthepoint to give feedback to students about which subjects you have used in real life,
(2) Use Tellusthepoint to tell students what they should be learning (but probably aren't),
(3) Use Tellusthepoint to give feedback to your school/college to make it better,
(4) Use Tellusthepoint to discover how other graduates use schoolwork in specific jobs or industries, or
(5) Encourage other graduates to join Tellusthepoint and share how they have used schoolwork in real life.
We believe that feedback from graduates like you is the key to solving the puzzle of how schoolwork is used in the real world. How well did your school/college prepare you for life? How much of each subject you studied have you actually used? Which subjects have been most useful? Your feedback will positively impact schools and students everywhere.
Linking learning to real life is the future of education. Thank you for helping us to create it.