REGISTRATION FOR A PRODUCT / SERVICE
Tellusthepoint helps to present products and services as practical applications of knowledge and skills. From personal items like clothing, cosmetics and computers, to household fixtures like TVs, refrigerators and furniture, to intangible things like music, insurance and repairs, and everything in between, all products and services can be linked to the subjects taught in schools. By being featured on Tellusthepoint, products and services will become much more than commercial items: they will become educational tools at the heart of linking learning to real life for the benefit of schools and students everywhere.
On Tellusthepoint, products and services are deemed practical applications of the subjects taught in school. Products and services are also deemed members. When you register a product/service as member on Tellusthepoint, we encourage you to commit to do at least one of the following:
(1) Use Tellusthepoint to share which subjects were used to create and sell the product/service,
(2) Use Tellusthepoint to share HOW schoolwork is used to create and sell the product/service,
(3) Use Tellusthepoint to market and offer the product/services for sale,
(4) Use Tellusthepoint to offer the product/service as incentives for students and schools to link learning to life, or
(5) Use Tellusthepoint to offer the product/service to students and schools as rewards for academic achievement.
To complement the information about your product/service, we invite you to encourage your employees to share how they use schoolwork in your organization, either by becoming members of Tellusthepoint, or by completing the Survey of High School Graduates. We also invite you to give feedback in the "Explore" section of the site. By sharing on Tellusthepoint, you will help us in our mission to ensure that students everywhere graduate with the knowledge and skills they need.
Linking learning to real life is the future of education. Thank you for helping us to create it.