REGISTRATION FOR A SCHOOL / SCHOOL DISTRICT / COLLEGE
Tellusthepoint helps schools and colleges to better engage students in learning and better prepare them for work. In addition to providing information, we facilitate partnerships between schools/colleges and employers to link learning to life. We can also collaborate with schools and colleges to align course offerings and curriculum with the needs articulated by employers. Schools and colleges that partner with Tellusthepoint will position themselves to secure federal, state and private funding to support programs to link learning to life.
Tellusthepoint's success depends on cooperation from schools, school districts and colleges because you are directly involved in preparing students for real life. As a school, school district or college member of Tellusthepoint, we encourage you to commit to do at least one of the following:
(1) Use Tellusthepoint to get feedback from parents and other community members about how they use schoolwork in life,
(2) Use Tellusthepoint to get feedback from your own graduates about how they use schoolwork in life,
(3) Use Tellusthepoint to get feedback from local and national employers about how to prepare students for jobs,
(4) Use feedback gathered through Tellusthepoint to link learning to life for students, or
(5) Use Tellusthepoint to raise funds to support your efforts to link learning to life.
Tellusthepoint is a student-driven project. We invite you to encourage students to use Tellusthepoint to proactively support your efforts to link learning to life. By joining Tellusthepoint, you will help us in our mission to ensure that students everywhere graduate with the knowledge and skills they need.
Linking learning to real life is the future of education. Thank you for helping us to create it.